The Marine Fabricators Association (MFA) provides educational resources for marine fabricator members, hosts the annual Marine Fabricators Convention and regional workshops to demonstrate best practices hands-on, analyzes and shares industry trends with its membership, and brings member companies together to build business.
The Marine Fabricators Association provides a network to exchange information, solve common problems and develop mutually beneficial relationships.
MFA is a division of the Industrial Fabrics Association International (IFAI), a trade association comprised of member companies representing the global specialty fabrics and advanced textiles marketplace. IFAI invests more than $8 million each year to advance the fabrics industry and support member companies.
Why Join MFA?
- Discounted Events
- Exclusive content subscriptions
- Online Directory Listings
- Relationships with suppliers
- Immediate phone conversations to answer your questions
- Networking connections with peers
- Other member benefits such as Business Insurance – see below
- The Marine Fabricators Business Insurance Program is tailored to MFA members and your unique risks and exposures. Learn More